Aswagandha is a highly acclaimed plant having valuable pharmaceutical and nutraceutical properties as per Ayurveda. The major active ingredients is Withanolides, which are mainly located in the roots and leaves of the plants.
- The active ingredient Withaferin of Aswagandha has antitumerigenic activity against various cell lines and also has anti-inflammatory property.
- Acts as a immunoregulator and chemoprotective agent.
- It has hepatoprotective property and hence is good for liver.
- Helps in reducing body cholesterol by increasing bile synthesis.
- The active ingredient Withanolides of Aswagandha helps in antimicrobial activity.
- Warm up a cupfull of milk and remove from heat source.
- Add one teaspoon full of Aswagandha powder to boiled milk.
- Consume entirely on an empty stomach.